Monday, July 28, 2008

Tom & Ali's Florida Trip Video - Chapter 1 - Dry Tortugas - (Also some picturesque photos of Dry Tortugas and some of its points of interest):

So here's the first installment of the long-anticipated video of our Florida trip. As the title states, this part of the video is footage from our boat trip out to, and tour of, Dry Tortugas and Fort Jefferson (which is on Dry Tortugas). A special thanks to Peter for all his help with editing this video, he did a spectacular job (he edits videos for his real job too, so he's really good)! Also, we put a few picturesque photos of Dry Tortugas and some of its points of interest that we found online as well as the one picture we had taken of ourselves below the video for your viewing pleasure. So, here you go and enjoy!

Be sure to pause the music at the bottom of the blog before starting the video.





Pictures of Dry Tortugas and some of its points of interest:


A shot of us at the main entrance of Fort Jefferson



Wide aerial shot of Dry Tortugas and the surrounding coral reefs


An aerial long-angle shot of the group of islands that make up Dry Tortugas


A shot from on top of the wall of Fort Jefferson facing the lighthouse and out towards the water


Shot of the beach we hung out on (as seen on the video) and snorkeled off of


Shot of fort Jefferson from the water


Wide shot of Loggerhead Key (part of the Dry Tortugas) from the water


Close-up shot of the lighthouse on Loggerhead Key



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you were the model for the gun exhibit Allison! I thought that it was Tom next to you at first and wow did he ever gain some weight, good thing it was just some stranger with his arm around you!

A.K.A. - Adam, Kasey, Ady said...

Hey this is Van Tassell again. Yes, I thought it was so cool to find your blog. I loved the vid of Fort Jefferson. Kasey and I did that the weekend before we left Key West. I'm glad you are able to travel to some beautiful places. We really liked the Keys and love Hawaii. I am studying business focusing in Hospitality and Tourism Management. Send me an email at adam_vantassell@yahoo.com That isn't my main email so if some dork reads it off of your blog I won't be too devastated. Then I can get your email and I will reply from my regular email which I feel uneasy about printing on the web. And yeah I am still in contact with some of the guys from the mission. But I lost contact with McCloy and Avery a while ago. Later
Adam

Pete said...

Tom, you should kick that guys behind for trying to move in on your wife!!! How are you Tommy and Ali-Son??? Let watch a film or do something more productive soon.